Women in DevOps
We are pleased to announce DevOps Fusion’s Women in DevOps list for this year. Each person on this list is an experienced DevOps expert with a record of success. These ladies come from all backgrounds, but what they do have in common is that they have made a difference in their companies, community, and profession. Congratulations and thank you to all of them and thank you to those nominating them! 👏
Women in DevOps 2021 (listed alphabetically by first name)
- Aleksandra Fedorova, Principal Software Engineer at Red Hat, is driving the technology of event driven CI/CD/.
- Amanda Pinto, Founder of DevOps Bootcamp & DevOps Institute Ambassador – performs great work within the DevOps community. She manages the largest DevOps community in Brazil with more than 20,000 members.
- Aparna Balasundar, Senior Manager DevOps at Capgemini, is a huge supporter of people. She has advocated for DevOps communities in the organizations she has been associated with and is one of the DevOps Ambassadors in the DevOps institute
- Eveline Oehrlich is currently Industry Analyst and Chief Research Officer at DevOps Institute. Before she worked as VP and Research Director at Forrester Research where she guided and managed research plan across a variety of topics such as DevOps, Enterprise Service Management, Application Performance Management and Strategic Rightsizing.
- Franziska Bühler, Security Architect at Puzzle ITC, is an absolute expert in Cyber. Check out her latest repositories on Github: https://github.com/franbuehler
- Garima Bajpai, Founder Canada DevOps Community of Practice
- Grace Kongo, Tester for Chamber of Deputies, was able to reduce the production delivery from 6 months to 2 months by using agile approach in her company.
- Helen Beal, Chief Ambassador at DevOps Institute – Not just her actual projects and work in DevOps but tireless in her community practice to DevOps Institute and the Ambassador program which is always energized by her and inspired to action.
- Inmaculada Alarcón Torres, IT Excellence Consultant at Servicios de Informatica Professional, is DevOps professional because she has always been a step forward.
- Jayne Groll, CEO at DevOps Institute
- Jithin Joy, JEE Java Developer at Swisscom – Apart from having great technical skills, she always finds time to share her knowledge and help her colleagues.
- Laura Viviana Caceres Gonzalez, Director of operations at DevOps LATAM
- Lauren Langdell, Director North America of Trust in Soda (former Head of DevOps)
- lavanya Mohan, QA Engineer at Grab, helps many people at work as well as outside to take up a career in test automation and DevOps by mentoring or coaching them with appropriate guidance.
- Mieke Deenen, IT Lead Commerce at Transavia – As a thought leader in DevOps, Mieke challenges the status quo and inspires people and organizations by contributing to the sustainable global standards and learning paths of the DevOps Institute, and by sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas on transformations in modern IT.
- Neha Malhotra, VP Cyber Security at Credit Suisse, Neha is a superstar in Cybersecurity and demonstrates an amazing skill-set and an eagerness to upskill on Cyber Security – a critical capability in Credit Suisse. She has an amazing track of proven skills and certifications on the highest grade.
- Orit Golowinski, Senior Product Manager at GitLab Inc. – Her ideas become features and those features integrate with other softwares and it all becomes one amazing ecosystem.
- Rose Dyson, ITIL and DevOps Specialist at DDLS
- Shaaron A Alvares, Agile & DevOps Transformation Leader at Disney – helping organizations adopt new ways of working. She is a thought leader, speaker, editor, inclusion & equity advocate.
- Simone Jo Moore, Senior Consultant – Her humanising IT is an amazing blend of what you want in DevOps ‚plus‘. She’s a very active ambassador and contributing writer to the core knowledge of DevOps articles and ebooks.
- Tiffany Jachja, Technical Evangelist at Harness
- Tracy Ragan, Creator & CEO DeployHub