Call For Speakers
DevOps Fusion is an independent conference shaped by a board of customer representatives. We provide a platform for people working in and around DevOps to exchange experiences and share ideas, to network, to learn, to inspire, to connect.
Every year, we have an open call for speakers, where we invite practitioners to send in your stories. What challenges have you overcome? What approaches or tools worked for you and your team? Where are you heading? Take to the stage and share your solutions with the DevOps community!
Key Deadlines for DevOps Fusion 2021
- January 4. 2021: Deadline Abstract Submission
- January 18. 2021: Feedback Abstracts
- February 17. 2021: Deadline Presentations
- March 10. 2021: Feedback Presentations
- June 30. 2021: Conference
- DevxxxOps & Monitoring (BizDevOps, DevSecOps, Site Reliability Engineering)
- The Human side of DevOps (Talent development, effective collaboration & remote working – ingredients of a successful DevOps Culture)
- Emerging Trends (AI, ML, IoT, networked & co.)
- Technical Excellence (CI/CD, Cloud, Container, Big Data)
- Voice of the Customer (Creating customer value; co -creation and co-ownership with Business)
There is a 2-step selection process:
- All abstracts are evaluated. Applicants who are shortlisted will be asked to send their presentation to the organisers.
- The Conference Board will evaluate the presentations and select 12-15 presentations for the final programme.
Abstracts will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Benefits for participants / Transferable learning objectives
- Originality / Innovation
- Comprehensibility / Storyline / Structure
- Practical relevance / actionable content
No Sales Pitches, please!
You love your company, your products, your services? And that’s great, because life is too short to waste at a job you hate! But please focus your talk/workshop on practical, real world solutions that are transferrable to other attendees. Pure sales pitches and talks that focus heavily on a specific tool or service will be rejected.
Talks are 30 minutes long (incl Q&A); Workshop are hands-on, interactive sessions for a smaller group (ca. 30 participants) and last 60-70 minutes.
All speakers are granted free entry to both conferences (Swiss Testing Day und DevOps Fusion), including catering and the partner expo. Please note that travel costs are not covered by the organisers.
Still have some questions? Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org